Sunday, December 30, 2007

Three Magazines A MUST for the New Year

As I was sitting and waiting for my Chiropractor on Friday I picked up a magazine Vegetarian Times...VERY GOOD with lots of good recipes for health and wellness. I will be doing som eof them in the Cafe when we open.

That is my first pick on healthy magazines to change your life, make you healthier and change your attitude!

#2 is a must as well...Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine ( A Peer-Reviewed Journal)

#3 gotta have it too! Breakthroughs in Health

Anyone that is interested in healing their bodies have to have these three magazines in the New Year...

The more I read the more I am convinced that my thyroid issue is most certainly a "symptom" of something bigger...my lifestyle and diet!!

Food is thy medicine and medicine is thy food.

I am seeing more clearly as to why i created this in my life as well.
The Cafe has got to be a place where people can EAT healthy.
We just don't have the choices in our society..and it is sad...to get FRESH, LOCALLY GROWN, ORGANIC food...this kind of food actually can help the body heal.

ON a National level..things need to change in this country.

So I am now on the sublingual B-12 and am feeling better. So hard to tell which "change" is causing the shift...but I feel good and have more energy today and that's what counts.

I have cut my Armour dose in half for now from 180 mg to 90..I take the whole 90 mg in the morning first thing on an empty stomach.

I will be back with more information soon.

Trust you all are enjoying the weekend.

~Amy~