Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thursday December 13, 2007

Received my 4th B-12 shot.
Heard back from Dr. Lou.
Have the site to order the mercury tests.
I am having all 7 of my family members tested,
The website is:
www.mercout.com
I am upping my juice to 1/3 of a bottle a day ( one MonaVie bottle will then last me 3 days ;-)

How am I feeling:
I certainly have MORE energy..and I have noticed, since being on the juice , I am hummming MORE!!!!! What a funny thing that is lol. I am sleeping DEEPER and more sound and am finding I wake in the morning with a spring in my step. Been on the juice for 3 weeks now, but I am also doing other things, other suppliments and changing lifestyle. My heart "dropping"( my heart skips a beat, doesn't race, except on occassion) is LESS SEVERE..I still have "some" ( maybe 5-8 a day) heart "drops" a day but today and yesterday they were less severe ( hard to explain in print word).
I am noticing my skin is less dry.

Dr. Lou also sent me a "Whole Foods and Other Good Stuff to Help You Look Good, Feel Great and Prevent Illness" list ( 11 pages), due to the fact that I tested positive for the Candida test, so did my husband, my daughter and my youngest son. My third son is negative. My two oldest sons come back from college today and will be taking the test in the morning. Very simple test. So I guess I am getting ready to become very educated on what is in my house and what I am pitching and replacing. He made a point to tell me NOT to send my food ( that I am pitching) to the homeless as they already have enough health issues to deal with. I belive this to be true.

Can it be true that malnutrition and degenerative diseases and auto-immune diseases are LINKED??
If most of what we eat has no nutrition and we eat it year after year after year...YES it would make sense that malnurishment is the cause for many of the dis-eses and illnesses in the world. WOW...I'm feeling smarter by the minute. I think the glyconutrients, and the phyonutrients and the phytosterols are doing something as well to my brain :-) :-) Well of course they are!!!

Be well everyone.
~Amy~