Saturday, December 15, 2007

Saturday and there is SNOW!

Wow we actually did get snow, sometimes you just can't tell with the weathermen/women...but I know they try their best.

We're about ready to head into town before the next wave hits. We have 3 4x4 vehicles..boys went to the gym..both had to drive,....well it IS fun to drive in the snow I suppose lol

I am feeling pretty good this morning. I have this "tremor" thing...but I think it may be due to being on too much armour...so hard to balance that out since our bodies are always changing.

I felt myself yesterday getting very sad about my state of health and wondering if I will be able to bring it back to where I want it...can I do all the things that Dr. Lou suggests. I certainly don't want to suffer in my last days on this planet and I know if I keep doing what I'm doing and just "cope" with my state of health instead of improving it I WILL indeed end up suffering in the last years of my life here.

I've always tried to look on the bright side and be happy about life no matter what..counting the little things that make me smile and the big rewards in this lifetime. I am still doing that and even more grateful for this product called MonaVie...as I learn more about the industry of health and about my own body...MonaVie is truely a super food . I told my kids the other day that they can be grateful that there is a product like this on the market right now and it has been brought into our lives..no where else does something like this exist.

I have an e-mail into Dr. Lou about the juice and Candida...can we still drink the juice while trying to battle this candida problem? I'll let ya know when I find out.

WHO knows WHY so many things exist...in that WHY am I sick? WHAT makes the body break down...we do KNOW a lot in this arena really though...we know that phytonutrients and phytosterols and plant sugars and antioxidants are VERY GOOD for most people and we are told to eat 3-5 servings of fruit a day...how many people do that? statistics say only 17%..but here's the other things there....you don't get what you use to get from the food we eat...in the 1950's you could eat 2 peaches to get your USRDA recommended allowance of Vit D. Today you have to eat 53 peaches to get the same amount of Vit D...MonaVie has met the public with a product that we NEED..we can't NOT drink this juice...I'm grateful I have it..and you can get it too: just go to this website www.TheGreatProduct.com/CarpeDiemFreedom and if it sounds like I'm trying to get you on the juice I AM! :-) I am 43 and have tried other companies, there is not a company or a product that compares to this one. Multiple Streams of Income people...remember that!

I own 4 businesses...
Carpe Diem Moving Systems LLC ( move corporate households all lower 48 states, we own three trucks and hubby drives one of those trucks)

Coyote Bones Cafe and Enchanted Wine Garden ( set to open in May 2008)

Mystical Doorways ( Master Spiritual Life Coach in just a few short weeks!)

Carpe Diem Freedom ( MonaVie)

I also have a Shaklee business and a Mannatech business..these two companies have GREAT products...that WORK...but I don't have time to talk people into their health. With MonaVie people already know they need their fruits and they know they aren't eating enough of them...it's a juice and has an awesome taste...easy to take and the benefits are far reaching.

Ok time to head into town.
I welcome your e-mails and conversations( keep them coming)...keep spreading the word around people...if you feed the body what it needs to heal IT WILL! It is NOT easy to make the changes, but it's your health and ANY change no matter how small is better than NO CHANGE at all :-)

Be well...
~Amy~