Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thurs. Dec. 27th, 2007

Boy it has been in interesting Christmas so far.
As I'm trying to get a schedule going with regards to my health I have been having some issues.

1. My Naturopath here in St. Louis doesn't seem to want to e-mail me back about my questions, not sure what to think about that.

2. On Christmas day my body was giving me fits. I had started my period on Sunday. I have never really had cramps..usually don't know when I'm going to start, always mark it on the calendar. We all decided to go to a movie as the ham was cooking. On the way to the theater I had severe cramping. Then passed some clots after we got there and started bleeding nonstop..scared me and actually made me feel faint and light headed, thought maybe we needed to go to the ER. I sat through the movie..had to get up twice to change tampons and got scared, didn't go into panic but was worried about what the heck was going on. Roger drove home, I felt better as the bleeding slowed down. But then about 7 p.m. my heart started racing and I was not feeling very good at all. Thought once again should I go to the ER. Decided not to and took a hot bath and tried to get to sleep. Was not very successful at that, worried about what was going on with me. Sad that I'm in this "place" in my life and not healthier. Never have had issues around my period.


So what' going on? well my daughter suggested I look up the symptoms of menapause. Yep I have a lot of those. The n there is the Hashimoto's going on..the Candida and the mercury poisoning.

I received my mercury test in the mail yesterday, have not yet opened it to see what i need to do.

I went to WHOLEFOODS and got a sunlingual B-12 for under my tongue. No more shots. I just can't do the shot thing. I have asked my Naturopath how much to take, she has not responded. I am happy about finding this alternative.

Tomorrow I begin on a regimine ( sp?) of suppliments and I begin the "start" of the lifestyle changes.

I looked on-line for a Candida diet and found one at a site called Womentowomen.com go there and check them out..GREAT site in my opinion.

I asked Dr. Lou if i could share all that he has shared with me and he said YES..it belongs to the Universe. :-)
So if anyone needs the information, just contact me and I will forward on ALL that I have.

I read most of the 90 page document on Cayenne Pepper and how it heals the body...I am faxing a message to get the catalog sent to me and I will also order some of his tinctures.

Also another site that looks very good, but costs soem money to join is hormonediva.com
Run by Dr. Larrian Gillespie..author of You're Not Crazy, It's Your Hormones.

Well i think my hormones are going to make me crazy or poor if I end up going to the ER :-( too many times.


So I will be posting what I am taking and how much and WHEN.

I also asked my Naturopath if she thought it was a good idea to cut my dosage in half of armour.
Before i was seeing her I was on 120 mg on even days and 90 mg on odd days. She changed that to 180 mg on all days. I've had a headache for 4 straight weeks and the tremor thing. I wonder as well if the "period bleeding" is from being on TOO much armour.????

Sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't just be better to get off all the ARMOUR and start over..healing and balancing...not worrying about the thyroid stuff...I have two people in my life who have done just that. After years of trying to regulate the damn stuff they just decided to slowly wean themselves off of it and change their diet and lifestyle. Both are fine and on no meds currently.

The heart palpitations WORRY me but as I researched the menapause stuff it's part of that as well! SHIT! Sometimes it's easier to just scream and pull your hair out instead of trying to figure all this crap out :-(

I trust you all are well.

I go see my Chiropractor tomorrow..yeah..always feel better after seeing Dr. David :-)

Be well...
Mitakuye Oyasin~All My Relations