Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sharing Information on Health

I am trying to combine and share on several different sites, my health journey.
So when you see something like days 10,11,12 won't be posted that's coming from my daily blog on my health ;-)

I'm setting up a NEW Autoimmune board in yahoo. A place to present ALL that I have found..I want it to be available to everyone who wants to see it and read it so they can make their own best choices on what their "plan of actions" needs to be.

I'm still posting on my other health board Healing The Body as well.

One day i will probably just be posting in one spot ( when the Cafe is open and running I won't have time to be here as often.)

Anyone reading this post needs to pass the word along to anyone you know who has an autoimmune issue or any health issue as the autoimmune board will be a excellent resource for them in the weeks/months/years to come.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment