Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday Jan. 17, 2008

Took my mercury test last week.
Got the results back this morning in my e-mail.
Have run the gammet (sp?) of emotions.
Trying to decide what the next step is.

They would like the levels to be less than 4 and mine is 7.5.
So I am in the "elevated" range but not all the way to VERY ELEVATED..so that is good news.

Now what to do?
Do I have my fillings removbed and do a detox.
OR keep my fillings and do a couple detoxes a year?
What does a "detox" involve?

I've learned that through heavy metal mercury poisoning it shuts down your immune response, thus leading to all kinds of health issues.
That's why the EXTREMLY HIGH LEVELS OF ANTIOXIDANTS in MonaVie are helping me to heal. They are allowing my body to begin the detox process naturally. By flooding my system with the juice my body is now handling the free radicals that the mercury causes. Now to what degree and in what percentages I have no idea.

I DO know however I am feeling better. I don't give any one thing ALL the credit because I am doing a lot of changes. More suppliments, MonaVie, exercise, more water, change in diet, no fastfood, etc. SO...

The overall goal yet is to get off the ARMOUR and heal my thyroid and be UNDIAGNOSED from Hashimoto's :-)

I have NO doubt in my mind what-so-ever that MERCURY is playing and has played a role in my over all health picture.

I am back with my naturopath here in Webster Groves...she had not gotten my e-mails from the front office and then mis-placed the ones before Christmas...so she gave me to personal e-mail and so now we're back on track...I trust! :-)

Take care and be well...
Next week I am going to post what EXACTLY I'm doing at the gym.

~Amy~