Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thurs. Jan. 10, 2008..Health Update

Wow it's been quite a week, and we're not done yet.
I spoke of the MonaVie juice I started taking a few weeks ago.
I am now on 6 shots a day and am seeing wonderful results.
This is THE highest antioxidant food on the planet right now.
Just unbelievable science. And it seems once I teach people what it actually does in your body they want everyone they know on it. So I have been VERY BUSY.

Anyway I took my heavy metal mercury test yesterday.
I was "stressing" out a little bit about it, because on the paper that comes with the kit ( you can get one at Mercout.com) it asks if you are allergic to sulfa drugs. I have not been one to take much of anything, medicine wise, in my entire life, so I had no idea if I was allergic to sulfa drugs or not. I was worrying about having a reaction to it. But I was fine.

I mailed the test yesterday, it goes to a lab in IL right close to me, and it will take about a week for them to process the information. The results go to Dr. Doolie and I will get a copy in my e-mail box which I will send on to Dr. Lou ( Naturopath in Florida)

I have been working out at the gym now for a week. My 19 year old body building son is training both me and my daughter ( his sister).( I actually have 3 boys that are bodybuilders). All 7 of us are at the gym at about 3:00 each day.
I train with weights Mon. Tues. ( Wed. is an off day, I just do cardio this day) Thurs. and Fri. Saturday and Sunday i don't work out with weights but walk for my hour in the morning ( as I am doing every day now) and I try and get outside in the sunshine to just sit still for a few :-)

I can say in the last week my diet has been about 75% changed. I have not eaten any fastfood but one meal in that entire week...yeah me...but watch out for withdrawl if you are doing this same thing..EMOTIONAL WITHDRAWL..I keep my journal close at hand...and sometimes I'm crying for 15 minutes just about nothing...crying is one way the body detoxes :-) so it's all good.

I have had PEPSI still and starting tomorrow, that will stop along with the fast food. So i think I am doing very well.

It can only get better from here.

How do I feel??
I am feeling really good the last 4 days.
I think the combination of the suppliments( I will get the list up here in the next few days),MonaVie juice, diet change, exercise and water is helping to change my cellular chemistry.

I will be getting more blood work done as soon as I find a doctor to do them..I am not going back to my naturopath here in Webster Groves ( Missouri)..she just is not very good at communication...and that is one of the most important things about being in a patient/doctor relationship. So don't be afraid to find someone you really like! :-)

I am sleeping well.
My communication about how I am feeling coul dbe better.
Dealing with a fastfood addiction is a lot like dealing with any other addiction. I have to learn how to express my feelings instead of running and eating them. It's slowly coming around. I tell myself when i walk each morning..I CAN do this. I can do this. I can DO this. I can do THIS. I CAN DO THIS! I need to be a bit more specific for the universal energy to jump in and be able to support me. Affirmations have to be specific in order to work.

I'm off to bed.

Be well...
~Amy~