Monday, January 7, 2008

Mon. Jan. 7th, 2008

I started working out at the gym last week.
I also started walking last week.

I walked for an hour on Thursday ( ay 5:00a.m. at 9 degrees)
I walked for an hour on Friday.
This weekend was really busy for my husband and I so I didn't get my walking in either Sat. or Sun. but that changes today as my priorities have to change if I want to get healthy. Walking everyday is a must and a top priority.

I walked this monring 5:45-6:45 a.m.

Last week on Thursday my second oldest son began training me and his sister :-) OMG we were sore on Saturday morning.

As I get my routine down I will continue blogging.

What the morning looks like is this.
Get up, take my 2 shots of MonaVie
www.TheGreatProduct.com/CarpeDiemFreedom
then walk for an hour.
Come in take my amour and eat breakfast, take suppliments ( those details will be added later)
BLOG

See ya later.
~Amy~