Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Why Dis-ease?

I think we manifest illness and dis-ease because our spirits are trying to get our attention. We each have a "mission" on this planet in this lifetime. In my opinion. It is our spirits job to guide us, but it can't do that if it can't get our attention. Since we are physical bodies in a physical world we manifest physical illnesses in that physical body. But it's only a side track to what we're really here for. So to explore WHY we are sick, I think we need to look at the metaphysical side of the illness. Also embrace the BODY, MIND and SPIRIT aspects of each individual person.

What is YOUR mission? and does your dis-ease keep you from fulfilling it? Mine is keeping me from fulfilling mine, but I feel a shift in the next few weeks. A huge shift. The INPUT of information I've had in the last 4 weeks has been phenomenal and I'm almost ready to implement all that I have learned. It's an exciting time to say the least. I feel the shift already occurring.

My MISSION is to teach.

~Amy~