Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Being Misunderstood

Well once again it has happened on one of the yahoo thyroid boards. The moderator has mis- understood what I've said, jumped to conclusions and because I don't conform to everything she says I need to do, I'm in denial and close minded.

This makes me sad. I want support in who I am and what I'm doing, I don't need someone to make assumptions about me and then accuss me of being close minded. I think I'm anything but that.

Trying to "explain" myself will only make things worse as she has already "formed" her opinion about me.

So why even go to the boards? I don't know, I guess I can help in some way.

Maybe I just need to stick with the blog and leave the rest alone.

I've been kicked off too many boards to mention, mainly because I don't conform to what is being said on the boards. But I think most people deserve ALL the solutions, not just one. Everyone is different and I don't believe in the "one solution fits all" idea.

The world is on purpose, of that I am sure, and I will trust that whoever gets to the boards are suppose to be on those boards and get whatever information they are to get.

I think the thing that did "it" this time was the talk about the metaphysical side of wellness and dis-ease. This gets to "weird" for most people and it's only, I think, because they truely do not understand it.

Oh well...on to other things for today.