Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Getting Mercury/Amalgam Fillings Replaced Tomorrow

I'm a bit nervous about tomorrow, but will keep my mind on some other things today, like the rooster crowing outside my office door lol have to try and get the chickens contained somehow so I am not up at 6 a.m. when I don't want to be. LOL

So my Dr. Rose put me on a mercury detox supplement and I've been taking that the last few days..will take two a day until tomorrow and then three a day until gone.

I know this is something I need to do for my overall health. The game is already being played in my head..I don't want to get my hopes up too high. I've read many places though that you can't "balance" your hormones with mercury still in your mouth because it is a endocrine disruptor. So I will take this journey and be glad I did, not expecting too much but being very pleased when positive changes occur.