Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Seeing Dr. Lang's associate Dr. Doris Compton.
I encourage anyone who is interested in their health to go to restorativeendocrinology.com and buy the three CD set of Balancing Female Hormones. It is GREAT information and you need it!

I saw Dr. Doris last week. we did a mineral analysis ( nails, no hair since i have none lol) mailed that in Friday of last week. I mailed the indepth adrenal test Monday and also got blood work done Monday ( CBC, all the thyroid tests, and Vit. D). Got a great deal on the blood work at Directlabs.com they have a special running for thyroid tests until the end of the month.

Bought some more books on fasting. Am being thrown off another board in yahoo because of the way in which people "take me" and what i have to say. Truely i didn't mean to get anyone upset. Maybe I should read the fine print. To each their own, I just didn't realize they were so INTO the book they follow that they can't look outside of it for a second. Healing Traditions is the name of the book they follow...which says meat is ok( organic)...not sure that's true for me.

Still looking for answers.

Still walking along the path.

Writing again..YEAH!
~Amy~

No comments:

Post a Comment